Jump to navigation
- Dunn’s River Falls and Park is a series of waterfalls that send crystal clear water flowing and emerging over layers of stone steps.
- The falls is known as Jamaica's most renowned attraction and drops 600 feet over their course. You can in fact climb all the way through the cascading water.
- There are always guides available to help visitors in climbing up the steps as they tend to be slippery, while sharing stories and other information about the falls.
- Those individuals who would prefer not to go up the steps of the falls can view what is going on from the terrace or deck.
- You can also climb the falls in a human chain led by experienced Falls Guides. If you are not brave enough to take on the challenge of falls climbing you can always watch the actions of the more daring individuals from the vantage point of the deck or the terrace.